Zippy Hotel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zippy Hotel Forum

Visit Zippy Hotel @ zippyhotel.co.cc

2 posters

Staff App God

God
    God

Staff App God Empty Staff App God

Post  God Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:24 am

Name : Micheal Johnson

In game name :
    God

Experience :

I've worked as a friendly staff member on Atlantic Hotel (Head-MOD), DICE Motel (MOD), Credz Hotel (ADMIN then MOD due to server restart), Jumbo Hotel (MOD) and Acratic Hotel (Silver Hobba). I unfortunately got removed from these servers as the following staff member due to technical issues and hacked servers. When the server was restarted the Mods and ADMINS were all re-picked.

Why are you fit for this job :

I want to become staff as I love working with a team and also in helping Zippy Hotel develop even by doing the little things. I also want to work as a staff member so I can acknowledge your hotel from a helping point of view. If I do get picked or even If I don't I will always help people in achieving/getting to their goals even if it means giving away some of the things I have. I will not let the Zippy Hotel Owner and team down and I will surely help the hotel develop in all kind of ways I can think of which will make it develop even more of what it is in a Positive way.

What are your qualities or skills :

I have team player, good communication, sense of humor, positive attitude, responsibility, visionary, optimistic and love and compassion. These are the Key skills I have learnt and practiced everyday of my life.
    Feryl
    Admin

Staff App God Empty Re: Staff App God

Post  Feryl Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:27 am

God wrote:Name : Micheal Johnson

In game name :
    God

Experience :

I've worked as a friendly staff member on Atlantic Hotel (Head-MOD), DICE Motel (MOD), Credz Hotel (ADMIN then MOD due to server restart), Jumbo Hotel (MOD) and Acratic Hotel (Silver Hobba). I unfortunately got removed from these servers as the following staff member due to technical issues and hacked servers. When the server was restarted the Mods and ADMINS were all re-picked.

Why are you fit for this job :

I want to become staff as I love working with a team and also in helping Zippy Hotel develop even by doing the little things. I also want to work as a staff member so I can acknowledge your hotel from a helping point of view. If I do get picked or even If I don't I will always help people in achieving/getting to their goals even if it means giving away some of the things I have. I will not let the Zippy Hotel Owner and team down and I will surely help the hotel develop in all kind of ways I can think of which will make it develop even more of what it is in a Positive way.

What are your qualities or skills :

I have team player, good communication, sense of humor, positive attitude, responsibility, visionary, optimistic and love and compassion. These are the Key skills I have learnt and practiced everyday of my life.
    Good I would put you as admin,but like I said I need to see how active you are as a mod.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:29 am